Objective of the Women's Welfare & Redressal Cell:
- 1.1 The Cell will deal with the cases / complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of
harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
- 1.2 The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take immediate suitable action.
- 1.3 The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges for taking preventive steps in the
matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- 1.4 The Senior woman faculty will be the Chairman of the Cell and may appoint members of the
- 1.5 The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required
from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and
- 1.6 The cell may also conduct various workshop or other activities to educate the female of the
To register grievance, click here...