- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The total fee for any programme for admitted students shall be paid fully at the time of admission. Such fees shall be paid within 10 days of offer of admission.Fees deposited may be refunded on or before 15th July’2019 and no refund is permissible after the specified date.
- Fees are not refundable after the commencement of the course or after the student stops attending or leave the course before its completion or are suspended by the college owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their qualifying examination result are required to submit the marks sheet before appearing in the college examination or by Oct 30 2019, whichever is earlier. Such students will only be admitted after submitting an affidavit to prove their eligibility prior to exam. Refund of fees in any case shall not be permissible.
How to Request a Refund:
- Applicant should write to the Admission Cell attaching a copy of the letter notifying the withdrawal with the original Fee Receipt E-Mail to email@example.com
- Refund cheques will be issued Account Payable in the name of the concerned applicant after verification of document and receipt.