About the Programme
Electronics and Communication Engineering course gives enormous job opportunities in electronics and software companies. All electronic devices need software interface to run and come with one other or other device controlling programs architected and developed by electronics and communication engineering systems. It also gives great opportunities for research and development, as everyday consumer need new devices to support them in daily life.
"By choosing Electronics, you are opening doors to a fulfilling career in an ever changing and expanding industry sector."
- A robotics e-yantra lab in association with IIT Mumbai has been established in year 2015
- Nodal centre for virtual lab in association with IIT Roorkee.
- The department has a gate club, to provide knowledge for the preparation of gate and psus. number of students qualified for higher education (M-Tech & MBA) from reputed institutes.
- A strong mentor-mentee environment in department.
- The department has a GATE club, to provide knowledge for the preparation of GATE and PSUs. Number of students qualified for higher education (M-Tech & MBA) in National and International reputed institutions.
- Our students are placed with various companies such as ITC, Infotech, HP, IBM, Accenture Services, OPPO, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Lava, Haier Appliances, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. etc.
- Winner of “Uttaranchal grand science master quiz competition"
- Our Students were selected for final round of ‘Intech Olympiad’ ‘Intech Olympiad’ held at Pune, where 70 colleges had participated
- SCE team was selected for Quarter Final round of ‘Robotics Competition’ after competing against Ludhiana & Chandigarh University, held at Chandigarh.
- The students have made fork-lift robot in e-yantra lab under the aegis robotics club activity. Organized a one day workshop with fossee on python in association with iit bombay.
- *Organized a one day workshop with fossee on python in association with IIT Mumbai.
- ADVANCED MICROPROCESSOR LAB
- ANALOG COMMUNICATION LAB
- ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUIT LAB
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN LAB
- CIRCUIT DESIGN ON PCB LAB
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS LAB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT LAB
- E- YANTRA LAB
- FUNDAMENTAL OF ELECTRONICS LAB
- MICROWAVE LAB
- OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATION LAB
- PROJECT LAB
- University Exam Fee Rs.7900/-per year(Payable to Utterakhand Technical University)
- Uniform Fee Rs.7000/- (First Year Only)
- Hostel Fee Rs.70000/-per year for Boys and Rs.72000/-per year for Girls (inclusive of Mess Charges)
- Transportation Charges Rs.15000/-per year
- Security Deposit Rs.5000/- and Hostel Security Deposit Rs.5000/-(Refundable)
- Fee paid, through Demand draft should be in favour of Rijan Education Society ,payable at Dehradun.