About the Programme
B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) program in SCE involves study of analog transmission, basic electronics, microprocessors, solid state devices, digital and analog communication, analog integrated circuits, microwave engineering, satellite communication, antennae and wave progression. ECE engineers are in demand with the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communications equipment and also are involved in researching, designing, developing and testing of electronic equipment used in various systems.Department offers following programs:
- A robotics e-yantra lab in association with IIT Mumbai has been established in year 2015
- Nodal centre for virtual lab in association with IIT Roorkee.
- The department has a gate club, to provide knowledge for the preparation of gate and psus. number of students qualified for higher education (M-Tech & MBA) from reputed institutes.
- A strong mentor-mentee environment in department.
- The department has a GATE club, to provide knowledge for the preparation of GATE and PSUs. Number of students qualified for higher education (M-Tech & MBA) in National and International reputed institutions.
- Our students are placed with various companies such as ITC, Infotech, HP, IBM, Accenture Services, OPPO, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Lava, Haier Appliances, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. etc.
- Winner of “Uttaranchal grand science master quiz competition"
- Our Students were selected for final round of ‘Intech Olympiad’ ‘Intech Olympiad’ held at Pune, where 70 colleges had participated
- SCE team was selected for Quarter Final round of ‘Robotics Competition’ after competing against Ludhiana & Chandigarh University, held at Chandigarh.
- The students have made fork-lift robot in e-yantra lab under the aegis robotics club activity. Organized a one day workshop with fossee on python in association with iit bombay.
- *Organized a one day workshop with fossee on python in association with IIT Mumbai.
- ADVANCED MICROPROCESSOR LAB
- ANALOG COMMUNICATION LAB
- ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUIT LAB
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN LAB
- CIRCUIT DESIGN ON PCB LAB
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS LAB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT LAB
- E- YANTRA LAB
- FUNDAMENTAL OF ELECTRONICS LAB
- MICROWAVE LAB
- OPTICAL FIBER COMMUNICATION LAB
- PROJECT LAB
Apart from University Curriculum, we additionaly provide Specializations in the following areas :-
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Wearable Technology