About the Programme
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a 3-year diploma level electrical engineering course offered by Shivalik college of Engineering which involves the in-depth study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism and it covers subtopic like power system, control system and signal processing and can make their career as an Electrical design engineer, Transform design engineer, Field application engineer, Technical trainer, Verification engineer etc. Department offers following programs:
- Department comprises of well qualified and experienced faculty with number of research papers in reputed journals and one patent.
- Latest Software for Training.
- One mini Project is mandatory in 2nd Year students and Two mini projects in 3rd Year and one Major project is mandatory in 4th Year.
- Technical as well as cultural event are being organized by students’ departmental Club.
- Industrial visit in each semester to make students get useful information related to industry/ practical aspects of course which cannot be visualize in theoretical lectures.
- The numbers of students of EEE branch have been placed in various prestigious companies such as Amazon,TCS and HCL etc.
- First prige in the competition of self-energy audit organized by Department of Energy, Government of Uttarakhand.
- A student chapter of institution of Engineers India (IE) is going to open in the EEE department. The aim of chapter is to benefit the student with various scholarships and schemes.
- NETWORKS & MEASUREMENT LAB
- CONTROL SYSTEM LAB
- APPLIED & ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION LAB
- POWER ELECTRONICS LAB
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGG. LAB
- INCUBATION CENTRE
- ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION I
- ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION II
- POWER SYSTEM LAB
- ELECTRIC DRIVE