About the Programme
B.Tech in Electrical and electronics engineering in SCE is a branch of science which deals with the applications of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. This program is one of the most evergreen courses which diversifies into various fields like core electromagnetic, multimedia programmer, technical sales engineer, and core industries project manager.These engineers are in very much demand for designing, developing and testing electrical equipment. Department offers following programs:
- Department comprises of well qualified and experienced faculty with number of research papers in reputed journals and one patent.
- Latest Software for Training.
- One mini Project is mandatory in 2nd Year and Two mini projects in 3rd Year and one Major project is mandatory in 4th Year.
- Technical as well as cultural events are being organized by students’ departmental Club.
- Industrial visits are conducted to make students get useful information related to industry/ practical aspects of course which cannot be visualize in theoretical lectures.
- The department has collaborated with IIT Mumbai to establish E- Yantra Robotics Lab, where students are trained on Robotics concepts.
- The numbers of students of EEE branch have been placed in various prestigious companies such as Amazon,TCS and HCL etc.
- First prige in the competition of self-energy audit organized by Department of Energy, Government of Uttarakhand.
- A student chapter of institution of Engineers India (IE) is going to open in the EEE department. The aim of chapter is to benefit the student with various scholarships and schemes.
- NETWORKS & MEASUREMENT LAB
- CONTROL SYSTEM LAB
- APPLIED & ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION LAB
- POWER ELECTRONICS LAB
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGG. LAB
- INCUBATION CENTRE
- ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION I
- ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION II
- POWER SYSTEM LAB
- ELECTRIC DRIVE
Apart from University Curriculum, we additionaly provide Specializations in the following areas :-
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Wearable Technology