About the Programme
Civil Engineers use their skills to optimize performance and efficiency of community systems. They also develop water and sewer systems that balance safety standards with delivery of water and sewer processing, which are key functions in city operation and residents’ health and comfort. This makes them central figures in community development. Without their unique talents, communities would not grow and prosper. If you are a dynamic, hands-on, and diverse individual with a great love for infrastructure, Civil engineering is your thing.Department Offers Following programs.
- Use of Various instructional methods: Such as Lectures supported by field training/exposure, Audio-visual methods for teaching, PPTs, Model building, Site visit within & outside the campus.
- Quality of laboratory experiments: Exposure to the students in software like STAAD PRO, AUTO CAD, E-TABS, PRIMAVERA etc. to enhance their knowledge of modern engineering tools as well as designing skills.
- Encouraging bright students: Encourage by giving Cash prizes and certificates, facilitating them to attend workshops/seminars/trainings outside the college campus.
- Best result in Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Number of students selected in government jobs in UKPSC, UJVN, SSC JE.
- Number of Students selected as Probationary Officers in RBI, SBI other Public sector banks.
- Number of students selected in NITs as an Assistant Professor after M.Tech.
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Building Material Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Building Planning & Drawing
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines Lab
- Advanced Survey Field work
- Geology lab
- Concrete Lab
- Structure Analysis –II
- Soil Mechanics Lab
- Environmental lab
- Transportation lab
- Cad Lab –I
- University Exam Fee Rs.7900/-per year(Payable to Utterakhand Technical University)
- Uniform Fee Rs.7000/- (First Year Only)
- Hostel Fee Rs.70000/-per year for Boys and Rs.72000/-per year for Girls (inclusive of Mess Charges)
- Transportation Charges Rs.15000/-per year
- Security Deposit Rs.5000/- and Hostel Security Deposit Rs.5000/-(Refundable)
- Fee paid, through Demand draft should be in favour of Rijan Education Society ,payable at Dehradun.