About the Programme
B.Tech in Civil engineering is the oldest and evergreen program, long towers and historic buildings are the results of thousands of successful civil engineers and architectures. Civil Engineering course at SCE include planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructures while protecting the public and environmental health as well as improving existing infrastructure. CE graduate will always be demand as there will always be the need of developing better infrastructure and sustain eco-friendly environment.Department offers following programs:
- Use of Various instructional methods: Such as Lectures supported by field training/exposure, Audio-visual methods for teaching, PPTs, Model building, Site visit within & outside the campus.
- Quality of laboratory experiments: Exposure to the students in software like STAAD PRO, AUTO CAD, E-TABS, PRIMAVERA etc. to enhance their knowledge of modern engineering tools as well as designing skills.
- Encouraging bright students: Encourage by giving Cash prizes and certificates, facilitating them to attend workshops/seminars/trainings outside the college campus.
- Best result in Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Number of students selected in government jobs in UKPSC, UJVN, SSC JE.
- Number of Students selected as Probationary Officers in RBI, SBI other Public sector banks.
- Number of students selected in NITs as an Assistant Professor after M.Tech.
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Building Material Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Building Planning & Drawing
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines Lab
- Advanced Survey Field work
- Geology lab
- Concrete Lab
- Structure Analysis –II
- Soil Mechanics Lab
- Environmental lab
- Transportation lab
- Cad Lab –I
Apart from University Curriculum, we additionaly provide Specializations in the following areas :-
- Infrastructure Development
- Remote Sensing