Post Launch Tasks
- To follow up and clean any outstanding launch tasks
- To verify performance regular checkup of site speed.
- Having a fast loading website will improve the overall experience for user, and this will help to rank higher in the search engines.
- Review all images
- Sometimes the images may be the wrong size, or there are chances of duplicate images across the site.
- Regular site run-through to ensure every image being used are the ones intended, and compress images as needed.
- Run through of Content
- Check all the content for spelling errors and misused words, ensuring the content is properly optimized for search engines and making sure that everything is properly formatted.
- Screen check
- Verify website is displaying properly on all devices, including mobile.
- Forms, downloads, and sign-ups
- Test functionality of things such as email sign-up forms, contact forms, buttons, navigation links, and anything else that requires visitor input to function.
- Create and submit XML sitemap (suggested)
- XML sitemap helps the Google web crawlers more easily determine the structure of the website.
- This file should list all the relevant URLs that you want to rank in Google.
Content Marketing Strategy
Determine a plan for updating and creating new content as website drivers and to increase engagement.
- Social Media – Social media is usually used to build a community of followers and can then direct them back to website, or use as social proof to increase conversions.
- Search Engine Optimization - At the core, SEO will help website rank higher in the search engines for terms related to establish more relevant contacts. These will be keywords that potential target will search when looking for their relevant query. The more visible the site is in the search engines, the more traffic it will receive.
- Google My Business – Manage the information that Google users find when they search for your business, or the products or services that are being offered. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by target audience.
- Ads Campaigns - Ads Campaigns for a specific goals, which are used for advertising objectives and they create Ads within those campaigns to help them reach those objectives. Audience based on demographics and interests or creating a custom audience based on our own customer mailing list.