The college has a special cell for the welfare of Other Backward Classes and Minorities, in order to
ensure the effective implementation policies in the interest of students as per the guidelines of
UGC/AICTE and also to assist the students from Other Backward Classes and minorities in resolving their
grievances in in their personal and social life at the Institution level.
- To implement the policies for Other Backward Classes and minorities in Institution.
- To collect data regarding the implementation of policies in respect of admissions in Institution and to
analyze the data showing the trends and changes towards fulfilling the required quota.
- To take such follow up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose
by the State Government and the UGC.
- To guide the Other Backward Classes and minority students of the Institution, to optimally utilize the
benefits of the schemes offered by the State Government, Government of India (GOI) and UGC.
- To arrange special opportunities to enhance the career growth of Other Backward Classes and
minority students. Such as the working of the Government exam coaching classes in institution.
- To provide counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any events at the