Extension Activities/CSR Committee
The Committee has been constituted to instill the idea of social welfare in students, and to provide service to
society without bias. NSS/NCC/CSR volunteers work to ensure that everyone who is needy gets help to
enhance their standard of living and lead a life of dignity.
.Volunteers may be involved in such activities as:
- A forestation
- Stage shows / Nukkad Natak to create awareness on social Issues.
- Awareness Rallies on as social problems, education and cleanliness
- Inviting doctors for health camps/ Blood donation.
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
- acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and
- Practice national integration and social harmony
This overall extracurricular activities is conducted by the college, therefore a committee member of
CSR/NSS/NCC will coordinate to fulfill the above mentioned objectives, list of committee members are