Industrial Visit of Mechanical Engineering Department to Hydro Power Station UJVNL, Dakpatter , Dehradun, on 20 & 21 September 2016 Under the series of Industry-academia interface, Department of Mechanical Engineering, organized an industrial visit for mechanical engineering students (3rd year) to UJVNL, (hydro & solar power plant) Dakpatter, Dehradun, on 20 & 21 September 2016. After completion of the visit the students have got the idea about;
- Need of Hydro Power in today’s context
- Layout of a Hydro Power Station
- How is Hydro Power generated
- Idea about the costing of Power generation.
- Knowledge about the location and rating of the Equipments.
Students of ME 3rd year on Industrial visit with Faculty Mr. Ajay Verma & Mr. Vipin Uniyal